William M. Audet Asked to Speak on Internet Privacy Issues
Audet & Partners, LLP founder William M. Audet will be speaking at an upcoming legal seminar on issues related to mobile web applications. The seminar is entitled DEVELOPING APPLICATIONS FOR MOBILE DEVICES: Legal, Business And Regulatory Developments, and further information about this seminar is here at this link.
Designed for attorneys, business executives in the wireless, mobile device, applications development and venture capital industries, business consultants and governmental officials, this seminar will cover numerous topics, including the following:
- Industry update: Where is the technology heading?
- Platforms: Operating systems and their business models
- Regulatory triggers
- User privacy and regulatory compliance
- Litigation as a private sector regulatory mechanism for enforcing user privacy requirements
- Mobile payment systems as a growth area
- Near field communications
- Content licensing and application distribution
- The patent thicket for mobile devices and its impact on the competitive landscape
- What the carrier industry would like to see from app developers
- Adding an app to your business plan
This program is being conducted by industry leader LSI, and we encourage interested clients and members of the legal profession to attend this important and useful seminar.